Wednesday 23 February 2011

Mobile Conduit App builder - update - Working on Android!

So it took a few days for approval but the app is now working as an .apk file for Android.

I've just done a few tweaks and resubmitted it as it was coming up as "First App" instead of "Putty CAD", so hopefully I've fixed that, but understandably had to resubmit for approval.

The Conduit Mobile site marketing tools aren't working yet, but when they are I should be able to generate links and codes to share the app.

For a free tool, it seems to do the intended job and I hope things go well for them so they can offer more features etc.

2 comments:

App Builder Android said...

I really agree with your blog.I think its a great tool, particularly now that Google have pulled the Android App Inventor.Thanks!!

Ipad App Publishing said...

Great Post...The content was consistent and clear..Thanks for the share

New role - Colour Flats Assistant on Tim Perkin's World's End

Posted by Wizards Keep Limited on  Tuesday, 6 October 2020