Monday 29 October 2012

Halloween Cats - 20 year old game art found!


This is a piece of art I made around 20 years ago for a college project. I was working on my own game design using my Commodore Amiga 1200. For the college project we had to design a point of sale display stand. The bottom part of the image in front of the castle is on a separate piece of card. I took photos of the two pieces and overlaid them in photoshop with an added brown backdrop. The game featuring my cats at the time was never released and this is all I have left of it. I also started working on a sequel Peow Cats when I was learning to make games using The Games Factory on PC but that wasn't finished.

No comments:

New role - Colour Flats Assistant on Tim Perkin's World's End

Posted by Wizards Keep Limited on  Tuesday, 6 October 2020