Tuesday 5 February 2013

Dinki - Needs your support!





On the 1st January I decided to make a comic book, but not an ordinary comic book. In the past I've started comic books and got distracted with work and projects for other people, which makes it hard to dedicate time to sit down and draw my own comics. So what I'm doing is adding a single panel to the story every single day of 2013 around midnight. To make it more fun I only draw what pops in my head each night based on what happened in the previous panel. When each month is complete I plan on releasing them as physical comics that people can buy.
You can follow the story as it evolves on twitter: https://twitter.com/DinkiDinosaur
Also the panels are posted at Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DinkiDinosaur
Please help to spread the word about this project if you enjoy the cartoons!
The first comic should be going to print in about a months time.



No comments:

New role - Colour Flats Assistant on Tim Perkin's World's End

Posted by Wizards Keep Limited on  Tuesday, 6 October 2020