Monday 24 November 2014

A Knight Before Christmas - a rhyming story book by Ric

Over 10 years in the making (well if you include sitting in a drawer gathering dust!)

I wrote this story way back and never got around to doing anything with it. This Christmas I'll be releasing it as an illustrated DRM free PDF e-book to all the backers of my upcoming indigogo campain. For just £1 you will get the book and your name (or a loved one's name if you intend to gift it) just in time for Christmas.

The story starts where the North Pole has been beseiged by a fiery dragon and Sant must go off in search of a brave knight to get rid of the dragon and save Christmas!

The book will be 24 pages long and full of my cartoony illustrations!

I hope you will check out the project and pledge for yourself or as a present to somebody!
Many thanks! Ric

No comments:

New role - Colour Flats Assistant on Tim Perkin's World's End

Posted by Wizards Keep Limited on  Tuesday, 6 October 2020